Thursday, October 06, 2005

Esmerelda and Rianna


Esmerelda and Rianna
Originally uploaded by SideShowMom.
We went to the Kansas City Renaissance Festival last weekend with some of the gals from the Maya Zahira School of Bellydance. It was a little chilly in the morning but it was perfect for wearing costumes! Rianna got all dolled up in hers and Daddy wore his (after much cajoling and threatening from me). The cub was hopeless, I just didn't bother. Mine had a dye mishap and I found about 15 other reasons not to wear it. I had pockets and my backpack and could take care of the rest of the troupe just fine and enjoyed the day immensely. Rianna jumped on the bungee thing like in St Louis but they made her go too high and she got scared. Then I found her a garland for her hair and she was happy again. Go to my Flickr site (click on the badge over there --->) to find lots more photos from the day!

1 comment:

Henry said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog, thanks for sharing